Today’s weather is going to be:
Partly cloudy with temps in the mid-teens.
Today’s lunch is:
Whole Grain Pizza -Italian Cheese (PK-12) -Max’s Quesadilla (4-12) Steamed Carrots Assorted Fruit
Say happy birthday to the following students and staff:
And over the break to:
Peyton Watkins Alexciyah Woodworth Aiden Gifford
Tylor Peavy (Wilbanks) Ashantee Ward Mildred Kennedy Caden Danio
● Attention students entering grades 9-12: Hudson Mohawk Area Health Education Center will be offering their Medical Academy of Science & Health (MASH) Camp July 13-15 at the Wilton Fire Department Station 1. This year's 3-day camp will focus on emergency response, hospital care and post-acute care. Deadline to apply is June 12 and applications are available in the guidance office.
● Attention all Juniors: Now it’s your turn! The College and Career Club meets on Mondays, 9th period, in S-05 to discuss our 11th grade “checklist” for college and
career success. (12 graders are still welcome...!) Hope to see you there. If you can’t
make it see Ms. O’Hearn.
● Sgt. Muise with the Marines will be visiting CCS on Tuesday, February 25 during the
high school lunch.
In the High School Library’s Makerspace
● Photo booth pictures From Classes and Clubs
Class of 2021:
● Valentine Carnations are on sale today. Whatever:
Get Published!! The Whatever Club is now accepting written work and artwork for the yearly publication of the Whatever Journal.
See Mrs. Johanson in Room 115 for a submission form. Deadline for submissions is this today.
● Drama Club Auditions for The Addams Family Musical at Hubbard Hall this week, 3:15 pm - 5:30 pm! All are welcome! Questions? Email email@example.com
From the World of Sports:
● Signups for spring sports are in the gym hallway!
● Join the Girls Varsity Basketball Team, Friday night @ home against Hoosick Falls,
as they celebrate Senior Night with a Mardi Gras theme.
Remember to check the lost and found if you’re missing items! Quote of the Day:
“There is no instinct like that of the heart.” -Lord Byron
24 South Park St.
Cambridge, NY 12816