Be Prepared for NYC Field Trip
Fall weather is unpredictable, a jacket with a warm shirt are good items to have along. We will be walking outside a lot. Dress appropriately. Remember the weather forecast for Cambridge is not necessarily what NYC will have. A small portable umbrella in your pack would also be a good idea. If it is warm we can always shed layers. The following are a must:
- Light jacket
- Comfortable walking shoes (no flip flops)
- Pants (no shorts please)
- Camera (many great photography opportunities in the city) *optional but strongly recommended.
- Small portable umbrella if weather dictates.
- Money for food (suggested amounts listed on other sheet) *may bring your own*
- Cell phone if you have one. (give me your number)
- Carry your itinerary in case you get separated from the group.
- Enough clothing layers so that you may be comfortable depending on temperature. (Including hats, scarfs, gloves, etc.)
Students can carry a back pack and should expect to leave it at the check-in while at the museum.