Below are the necessary documents to register a student. For any questions about student registration, contact our district registrar.
Learn how to register a kindergarten student.
Before you begin the registration process, please gather the following documents:
- Proof of date of birth: Please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Proof of residency: Please provide a bill or statement dated within the last 30 days with your name and home physical address pre-printed on it. It can be one of the following:
- Tax bill
- Cable bill
- Utility bill
- Car or home insurance policy
- Bank/Credit Union account statement
- Pay stub
- Parent/guardian valid photo ID with physical address in Cambridge (license/passport)
- Lease agreement
- Immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable - must be a signed copy)
24 South Park Street
Cambridge, NY 12816
Phone: (518) 677-8527 ext. 1422
Fax: (518) 677-3508