2022-23 Program Information
Children residing in the Cambridge Central School District who will be 4 years old on or before Dec. 1, 2022 may be eligible for the Cambridge Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program (UPK) for the 2022-2023 school year.
There are 36 student slots available. In the event there are more than 36 student registrants, a lottery will take place to determine eligibility. The lottery drawing will take place on June 3 at 8:30 a.m. (if necessary).
The district will hold two information sessions regarding the UPK program. The information sessions will take place in May. The dates/times of the sessions will be announced at a later date. At the information sessions, parents/guardians will be provided with information packets and school administrators will answer any questions you may have.
- 36 student slots available
- 5 hour program/5 days a week
- Projected hours are 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- No transportation is provided
- A brief registration form must be completed to qualify for the lottery
- Attendance expectations and guidelines are discussed during the information session
If you are interested, please fill out this form. If you have any questions, please contact the Cambridge CSD elementary office at 518-677-8527 ext. 1416.