Materials Needed for SPANISH 7
Materials Needed forSpanish 7:
- (1) one-subject notebook (spiral or composition, may be used);
- Binder (or durable, expandable folder; for Spanish ONLY);
- 2 different color pens (dark-writing);
- pencils with eraser, 200 note/index cards (non-fluorescent);
- 1 binder pouch/pencil case;
- 8+ coloring utensils (colored pencils, markers OR crayons)
Optional, but handy:
4 dry-erase markers, scissors, glue stick, loose leaf paper (25 sheets)
All items may be recycled from previous classes, if functional.
All items, except notebooks, binder/folder and notecards may be used for other classes as well.
If you need help acquiring these classroom materials, let me know!!