Here a few math games that are easy to play using a deck of cards. I have borrowed these ideas from other sites.
Dealing Up Fact Families
1. Remove all face cards and aces from the deck. Give each participant an addition, subtraction, and equal sign.
2. Hand out six cards to each player.
3. Set a timer and see how many fact families each player can create in a set amount of time.
4. Shuffle deck and play again.
* To add movement, place the equation signs around the room or outdoor space. Have participants get up and gather a sign each time they are needed.
Follow this link to ideas for more math games using playing cards!