Cambridge Central School District offers mySchoolBucks, a convenient online service that allows you to securely pay for your student’s meals online using your credit/debit card or electronic check. There is a small convenience fee that mySchoolBucks charges per transaction. Cambridge Central School district will not profit from the use of this site. If you have more than one child in the district you can handle all online payments from the same account. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Your account will allow you to access these great options for FREE:
1. Create a Low Balance Alert e-mail
2. Track and Review your child’s Meal History
3. Set Up Recurring Payments
4. Make Payments with the New Mobile App
To set up an account and access these services:
1. Web Address: https://www.mySchoolBucks.com
2. Student’s ID Number: _____________________
3. Phone Number: (855)832-5226
4. New Mobile app: https://www.myschoolbucks.com/etc/getmobileapp.do
Once you have set up your account it will take one school day to activate. We download online payment daily to keep accounts as accurate as possible.
We are excited to offer these services and are confident they will benefit you, your child and our District. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may make your payments via cash or check, which should be made payable to Cambridge Central School (CCS). Please write your child’s Full name or PIN on the check.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.