JUMP-START YOUR DAY...THE NUTRITIOUS WAY
Breakfast at CCS $1.70
- Juice & Fruit **must take one
- Grains & Proteins
- choose 2 grains
- choose 1 grain & 1protein
- choose 1 breakfast entrée (combination food)
- Milk: 1% white or Skim flavored
- Juice: apple, orange
- Fruit: assorted fresh and canned
- Grains: assorted cereals and muffins
- Protein: yogurt, cheese stick
- Entrée: pancakes, breakfast sandwich, Pillsbury filled crescents, Rich's breakfast bites, whole bagel with cream cheese
If you would like your child to purchase breakfast at school, it will be served starting at 7:45 a.m.
If your child rides the bus to school would like to purchase breakfast at school, the bus driver will release them at 7:45 a.m. Students buying breakfast need to go straight to the cafeteria. All students can not go to their lockers or their classroom from the cafeteria until the 7:50 a.m. bell rings and it will not interfere with the classroom schedule.
High school students are Grab-n-Go because they must get to class on time. We also do two abbreviated breakfast periods for 7-12 students. After the 1st and 2nd period bell.
* Breakfast is included in the FREE & REDUCED MEAL PROGRAM