The district ensures its employees and students have the necessary technology to be successful. The Technology Department manages more than 1,600 electronic devices district-wide and oversees all systems that are connected to the internet, including:
- Switches, routers, wireless access points and servers;
- Laptops, Chromebooks and desktop computers;
- Interactive classroom displays;
- Scanners, copiers and printers;
- Security cameras and ID badges;
- Secured visitor management system;
- The cafeteria point-of-sale system;
- Email for faculty and staff; and
- The firewall and web filter.
The SchoolTool Parent Portal app allows parents/guardians to get assignments, grades and attendance information for all of their children. The SchoolTool mobile app can be downloaded for Android and iOS.
Once the app is downloaded, enter the following URL: https://schooltool4.neric.org/SchoolTool_CAMB/. Your username and password is the same as the one used for the parent portal website.
The district uses ParentSquare for all communication with families from the district, school and classroom levels, primarily with email, text and app notifications. Individuals can download the ParentSquare app on their Android or iOS device.
The Technology Department provides timely and knowledgeable technical support throughout the district. Individuals who are in need of technical support should email email@example.com.