Welcome to the Cambridge Junior-Senior High School.
Our commitment at Cambridge Junior-Senior High School is to provide a safe, positive, intellectual learning environment that will empower students to become creative problem solvers, critical thinkers, and inspired learners, prepared for the opportunities and challenges of life in the twenty-first century.
In my role as principal, I would like to continue setting high expectations for our students in regards to academic performance within the classroom, participation in co-curricular activities as well as responsible citizenship at school and in the community. Students should be active participants in their learning and strive to contribute to their school community.
Our students face a dynamic and constantly changing society. It is an exciting time, but it can also be challenging to balance the academic workload and social demands while focusing on personal wellness. I encourage each student to:
- Communicate with others in a respectful and meaningful way.
- Pose questions, examine possibilities, and challenge yourself to find solutions.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Make positive choices related to physical and mental wellness; and
- Contribute to our school community in a collaborative, responsible manner.
I am excited for the opportunity to work with you and your student to provide a productive and safe learning environment that supports student success. Once again, welcome to CCS! I am honored to serve as your principal.
High School Principal
(518) 677-8527 ext. 1411