In the event that students retake a course due to a failing grade, the final grade obtained during summer school appears on their transcript. Should a student choose to retake a regents exam, the higher grade will be recorded on the student’s permanent record.
July 6-Aug. 15 (Monday-Thursday)
Period 1: 8-10:10 a.m.
Period 2: 10:15 a.m.-12:25 p.m.
- July 6: First semester begins
- July 25: First semester ends
- July 26: Report cards distributed/second semester begins
- Aug. 15: Last day of classes/local exams
- Aug. 16 & 17: Regents exams
- Aug. 18: Report cards mailed home
- English 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11
- Social Studies 7 & 8
- Global Studies 9 & 10
- Math 7 & 8
- Algebra 2/Trig
- Science 7 & 8
- Living Environment
*Courses are dependent on enrollment and staffing
Registration and Correction Fees
There is no cost for Cambridge students to attend summer school.
Students who do not attend Cambridge will be charged the following:
- One course: $175
- Two courses: $325
Cambridge Registration Form
Salem Registration Form
Hoosic Valley Registration Form
Summer School Principal
518-677-8527, ext. 1426