January 18, 2018 - Day 2
Today’s weather is going to be:
High 30’s and snow showers.
Lunch Today is:
Whole Grain Pizza
Italian Cheese (PK-12) Cheeseburger Flatbread (7-12)
Green Beans Assorted Fruit
Say Happy Birthday to the following students/staff:
From the High School Office:
● Students interested in Driver Education, the deadline for the spring semester is Feb 05th
● Attention students age 15-20: Washington County Youth Bureau will be holding a lifeguard certification class at the Hudson Falls Middle School on 2/19, 2/20, 2/21 and 2/22. To register for the class call: 528-746-2330.
● Attention students in grades 7-10: Robotics Programming Lab with VEX IQ will be offered at SUNY Adirondack in Queensbury from April 30-June 4 on Tuesdays from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Register by calling the Office of Continuing Education at 518-743-2238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
● Attention students entering grades 9-12 for the 2019-2020 school year: Hudson Mohawk Area Health Education Center will offer a 3-day MASH Camp
July 15-17, 2019 at the West Glens Falls Volunteer Fire Company Station 1 in Queensbury. This program will allow students to explore a variety of careers in healthcare. Applications are available in the guidance office or visit www.hmahec.org
● Attention students who attended the CTE field trip with Ms. O'Hearn: you need to return your CTE interest survey to guidance if you plan to attend next year.
● Seniors: Please check in with Guidance about Scholarship Opportunities and any College Application materials you may need to finalize the process!
From the High School Library:
In the Makerspace: Building Basics with Legos and K-nex sets
From the Classes and Clubs:
CCS Drama Club:
● CCS Drama Club Announces Auditions for their Spring Musical, Annie, for Grades 7-12. Directed by Virginia Edinger, with Music Direction by Richard Cherry.
● Auditions will be held at Hubbard Hall, starting with an optional Audition Workshop on Monday February 4th to learn the music, followed by auditions on February 6th, a dance call on February 7th, and a Callback on February 8th, all at 3:30pm at the Hall.
● Visit the Hubbard Hall website for more information.
● The Whatever! Journal is taking submissions for artwork and writing until February 15th! See Mrs. Johanson for a permission slip.
From the World of Sports:
This week’s events:
Girls’ Basketball TONIGHT Friday @ home against Hoosic Valley Boys Basketball TONIGHT Friday @ Hoosic Valley
Indoor Track Sunday @ HVCC
Lost and Found:
The Deadline to claim lost and found is January 25th, please stop by the attendance office before then.
Quote of the Day:
"They who sing through the summer must dance in the winter."
- Italian Proverb
24 South Park St.
Cambridge, NY 12816