September 25, 2018 - Day 2
Today’s weather is going to be:
A high of 65 and rainy.
Lunch Today is:
Build a Burger on a Bun Lettuce-Tomatoes-Onions
Baked Beans Assorted Fruit
Say Happy Birthday to the following students/staff today:
From the High School Office:
● Students interested in Driver Education, offered at Cambridge Central School on Saturdays, please pick up the packet in the 7-12 Office.
● The deadline for the Fall semester is September 30th.
● 5- Hour Pre-Licensing Course Information available in the 7-12 office. Location is
● Seniors! Instant Admission Applications for HVCC are in the HS Guidance Office. A representative from HVCC will be here for instant admission day Monday October 29th. Applications must be filled out before hand!
● Periodically check into the Guidance Office for new Scholarship opportunities posted by Mrs. Fedler and on Ms. O'Hearn's Remind App!
● SUNY Brockport will be visiting CCS on Thursday, September 27 at 10:00. See Mrs. Fedler for a pass if you are interested in meeting with the rep.
● Attention students in grades 7-10: SUNY Adirondack is offering a Robotics Programming lab with Vex IQ starting on October 2.
● Pre-Registration is required and the cost is $110; check with the guidance office for more information if you are interested.
From the Classes and Clubs:
● The yearbook club will meet in 115 TODAY 9th period?
From National Honor Society:
● Come support the Agricultural Stewardship Association and help direct parking on October 5th, 6th or 7th during their Art Show.
● The annual "Landscapes for Landsake" Art Show provides funding to support ASA's mission to protect our agricultural landscapes and connecting people to the land. If you can help, please see Mrs. Gifford, or a National Honor Society member.
● Sign up for the Pep rally is in the high school office
Class of 2019
● Chicken BBQ tickets are available for Saturday, September 29th
● The cost of the tickets are $12
● All proceeds benefit the Class of 2019
● Homecoming Dance for students grades 9-12 will be Saturday, September 29th,
● The cost of admission is $10 which includes a free bottle of water and snack
● There will be giveaways throughout the evenings.
● For anyone interested in this years book club, the first meeting in Tuesday, October, 2nd 9th period, in Mrs. Bates's room, 218.
● We will take a vote on the first book of the year AND there will be snacks! If you are interested but can not attend, please see Mrs. Bates in advance.
● The first Spanish Club meeting will be WEDNESDAY, Sept. 26th in Sra. Kirk's Rm. 211.
● Come eat, drink, enjoy and learn about Hispanic culture. ¡Hasta pronto!
● It’s not too late to join! Join the Drama Club at Hubbard Hall for 3:15-5:15 rehearsals. Hope to see you there!
● Drama Club members If you are in need of the 3:05 bus to Hubbard Hall please check in with Mrs. McNulty by 8th period
24 South Park St.
Cambridge, NY 12816