Parents/guardians of children residing in the Cambridge Central School District who will be five years old on or before Dec. 1, 2023 are requested to follow the steps below to begin the registration process for the 2023-24 school year.
2023 Registration Timeline
- Jan. & Feb. 2023: Pre-registration information reported to district (found in step 1 below)
- Please register no later than March 17, 2023
- April 18, 2023, 6 p.m.: Parent Information Meeting (will take place in person)
- May 23-25, 2023, 8:30-11:30 a.m. (HS library): Kindergarten screening and packet return
- Parents will choose a date/time for screening. More information will be provided at the April 18 Parent Information Meeting.
*Registration is not complete until the district verifies all the documentation that is submitted.
Step 1: Pre-register
Please complete the pre-registration form by March 17, 2023.
Note: If your student is currently enrolled in the UPK program at CCS, you only need to complete steps 1 and 4. You do not need to gather the required documents or complete the registration packet.
Step 2: Gather Documents
Before you begin the registration process, please gather the following documents:
- Proof of date of birth: Please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Proof of residency: Please provide a bill or statement dated within the last 30 days with your name and home physical address pre-printed on it. It can be one of the following:
- Tax bill
- Cable bill
- Utility bill
- Car or home insurance policy
- Bank/Credit Union account statement
- Pay stub
- Parent/guardian valid photo ID with physical address in Cambridge (license/passport)
- Lease agreement
- Immunization record
- Custody papers (if applicable – must be a signed copy)
Step 3: Download and Print the Registration Packet
If you are unable to download and print the registration packet, please call the elementary main office at 518-677-8527, ext. 1416.
Step 4: Mark Your Calendars
Parent Information meeting – April 18, 2023, 6 p.m.
This event is tentatively scheduled to take place in person.
Kindergarten screening/packet return – May 23-25, 2023, 8:30-11:30 a.m. (HS library)
Parents will choose a date/time for screening. More information will be provided at the April 12 Parent Information meeting.
Please bring the completed registration packet and all documents in step 2 to your screening appointment.
Phone: 518-677-8527, ext. 1422